For example, the Minnesota Taxpayers Association (MTA) prepares an annul comparative study of effective property tax rues across the country.
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Minnesota Taxpayers Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Militärisch-Technisches Abkommen (German: Treaty on Military Technologies)
- Military Testing Association
- Military Training Agreement (US DoD)
- Military Training Area
- Military Transport Aircraft
- Military Transportation Authorization
- Million Metric Tons Annually
- Mine Threat Area
- Mineral Trioxide Aggregate
- Minimum Transfer Amount (collateral)
- Minnesota Telecommunications Association
- Minnesota Telephone Association
- Minnesota Transit Authority
- Minnesota Trappers Association
- Minnesota Trout Association
- Mission Tasking Agreement
- Mississippi Technology Alliance (Ridgeland, MI)
- Mitsubishi Turbocharger Asia Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Mobile Task Automation
- Model Turned Actress
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was also was on the board of the Minnesota Taxpayers Association for 13 years and was extremely active with AccountAbility Minnesota, an organization dedicated to providing free tax preparation services to low- and moderate-income taxpayers.
Feb 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Minnesota Taxpayers Association (MTA), the nonpartisan fiscal and tax policy research organization, today announced that it has begun the process of searching for a new Executive Director to replace Dan Salomone, who recently became Minnesota Commissioner of Revenue in Governor Pawlenty's administration.
Firestone has served on the Boards of The American Association of Advertising Agencies, The Advertising Federation, The Minnesota Taxpayers Association, The Advisory Board of the Graduate School of Business of the University of Iowa, The Carlson School of Management at The University of Minnesota, and The School of Business Administration of Colorado State University.
The Minnesota Taxpayers Association is a non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to the advancement of efficient, economical government.
A recent study by the Minnesota Taxpayers Association found that urban business property valued at $1,000,000 in Minnesota ranked 3rd highest in the nation, 98 percent above the U.