Prior to being named dean of the General College at the University of Minnesota, Taylor was the associate vice chancellor for academic affairs in the Minnesota State University System.
What does MSUS stand for?
MSUS stands for Minnesota State University System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSUS
We have 4 other meanings of MSUS in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan State University Quality Fund
- Sea Grant Marine Science Undergraduate Research Fellowship (University of Hawaii)
- Master of Surgery
- Michigan State University Roller Hockey Club
- McGill Science Undergraduate Research Journal (McGill University, Montreal, Canada)
- Master of Surveying
- Marine Science Undergraduate Society (University of South Carolina; Columbia, SC)
- Master of Science in Urban Studies
- Medieval Studies Undergraduate Society (University of Toronto; Toronto, Canada)
- Microsoft Software Update Services
- Missouri State University, Springfield
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Main Street, USA (Disney)
- Minnesota State University Student Association (St. Paul, MN)
- Mizuho Securities USA, Inc. (broker)
- Montana State University Student Collaboration Investigation
- Mount Shasta Union School District (California)
- Mississippi State University Starkville
- Moscow State University of Technologies and Management
- Ministerial Sisterhood, Unitarian Universalist
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following local automated systems within MINITEX use Information Access Company's InfoTrac 2000 databases: University of Minnesota Libraries (LUMINA), Minnesota State University System (MSUS/PALS), Southeastern Libraries Cooperating (SELCO), Online Dakota Information Network (ODIN), South Dakota Library Network (SDLN), Cooperating Libraries in Consortium (CLIC), and Central Dakota Library Network (CDLN).
The following local automated systems within MINITEX use IAC's InfoTrac 2000 databases: University of Minnesota Libraries (LUMINA), Minnesota State University System (MSUS/PALS), Southeastern Libraries cooperating (SELCO), Online Dakota Information Network (ODIN), South Dakota Library Network (SDLN), Cooperating Libraries in Consortium (CLIC), and Central Dakota Library Network (CDLN).