Chicago Police Department Newest to Equip Officers with M&P15 Rifles Minnesota State Patrol Converts to M&P15 SPRINGFIELD, Mass.
What does MSP stand for?
MSP stands for Minnesota State Patrol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSP
We have 629 other meanings of MSP in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum School Program (Utah)
- Minimum Support Price (India)
- Ministarstvo Spoljnih Poslova (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Serbia and Montenegro)
- Ministerio de Salud Pública (Uruguay)
- Ministerstwo Skarbu Panstwa (Polish: Ministry of the Treasury)
- Ministerul Sanatatii Publice (Romanian: Ministry of Public Health)
- Minneaopolis St. Paul (Amtrak station code; Minneapolis Midway Station, MN)
- Minneapolis and St. Paul (Minnesota)
- Minneapolis, MN, USA - Minneapolis/St Paul International Airport (Airport Code)
- Minnesota Soybean Processors
- Minor Site Plan (zoning; various locations)
- Minority Student Program (various schools)
- Mission Services Program (US NASA)
- Mission Specific Processor
- Mission Strategic Plan
- Mission Support Plan
- Mission-Specific Platform (Integrated Ocean Drilling Program)
- Missionary Society of the Philippines (Christian organization)
- Mississippi State Penitentiary (maximum security prison)
- Mobile Sensor Platform
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customs and Border Protection, Trooper Steve Vanderport of the Minnesota State Patrol, and Sergeant Jeff Klein of the Roseau, Minnesota, Police Department responded to call of an infant not breathing.
We're not sure whether there are people stranded out there or not," Minnesota State Patrol dispatcher Roxanne Engum said.
While working with the Minnesota State Patrol, we learned that few accidents are more consistently catastrophic than those involving a slow moving piece of farm equipment involved in a rear-end collision," stated Mr.
The Charities Review Council recently did a blind-solicitation of information from the seven badge organizations about which it receives the most calls: Fraternal Order of Police--Minnesota State Lodge, Minnesota Chiefs of Police Association, Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association, Minnesota Professional Fire Fighters, Minnesota Sheriffs' Association, Minnesota State Patrol Trooper's Association and Police Officers Alliance of Minnesota.
Feedback from field personnel is very positive," said Minnesota State Patrol Commander Ken Urquhart.
At the same time, members of the Minnesota State Patrol Training Division saw the quality of the program and mandated all troopers attend the class.
The agency included the Minnesota State Patrol, Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, Driver and Vehicle Services and the Division of Emergency Management.