29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Minnesota State Council on Disability has selected David H.
What does MSCOD stand for?
MSCOD stands for Minnesota State Council on Disability (St. Paul)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MSCOD in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Sclerosis Certified Nurse
- Municipal Services Center North (California)
- Miniature Schnauzer Club of Northern California
- Management Seminar for College Newspaper Editors
- Methicillin-Susceptible Coagulase-Negative Staphylococcus
- Mississippi Sandhill Crane National Wildlife Refuge (US Fish and Wildlife Service; Jackson County, MS)
- Massachusetts Society of Clinical Oncologists (est. 1985)
- Military Sealift Command Office
- Minnesota Society of Clinical Oncology (est. 1992)
- Modeling and Simulation Coordination Office
- Maneuver Support Center of Excellence (Fort Leonard Wood, MO; US Army)
- Multiple Sclerosis Centers of Excellence (Virginia)
- Master of Science in Communications Management (University of Lugano; Switzerland)
- Microsoft Common Object Runtime Execution Engine (software)
- Managed Services Channel Program (Cisco)
- Mass Storage & Control Protocol
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology (various schools)
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Mean Spherical Candle Power
Samples in periodicals archive:
Katie's work experience includes positions with the Minnesota State Council on Disability, Minnesota Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities, Commonbond, Inc.
Chairperson, Minnesota State Council on Disability For more information contact Northwest's award winning web site at http://www.
has been named Employer of the Year by the Minnesota State Council on Disability and by the Minneapolis Rehabilitation Center.
The Minnesota State Council on Disability named Medtronic its "Employer of the Year" on September 30, 2004.