MINNEAPOLIS -- Antanas "Tony" Levinskas, PhD, NCSP, a core faculty member in the school psychology specialization at Capella University, has been elected to the executive board of directors of the Minnesota School Psychologists Association (MSPA).
What does MSPA stand for?
MSPA stands for Minnesota School Psychologists Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSPA
We have 62 other meanings of MSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Merozoite Surface Protein 5 (genetics)
- Maritime Security Patrol Area (Gulf of Aden)
- Maryland School Psychologists' Association
- Massachusetts School Psychologists Association
- Massachusetts Society for Promoting Agriculture
- Master of Science Physician Assistant
- Masters of Science in Public Affairs (University of Massachusetts - Boston)
- Member, American Society of Pension Actuaries
- Microsoft Paint Adventure
- Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act
- MS (Master of Science) in Professional Accounting (various schools)
- MS Paint Adventures (Wiki)
- Multiple Spacecraft Per Aperture
- Mystery Shopping Providers Association
- Maryland State Police Alumni Association, Inc.
- Missouri State Park Advisory Board
- Maple Syrup Producers Association of Connecticut
- MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority) Station Planning Advisory Committee (Rockport, MA)
- Medical Scholars Program Advisory Committee (University of Illinois)
- Multicultural Student Programming Advisory Council (Iowa State University)