Fazio held the position of Executive Director and President for the nonprofit Minnesota Regional Network also known as MRNet, for six years prior to its acquisition by MEANS in 1997.
What does MRNET stand for?
MRNET stands for Minnesota Regional NETwork
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- My Referral Network (website)
- Mad River Neighborhood Association (Vermont)
- Mean Renal Nerve Activity
- Messenger Ribonucleic Acid
- Muddy River Nightmare Band
- Mental Retardation Needs Council (Harris County, TX)
- Model Reference Nonlinear Controller (engineering)
- Medical Readiness Non-Commissioned Officer
- Maintenance Requirements Not Developed
- Modified Radical Neck Dissection
- Myelinated Retinal Nerve Fibers
- Manansala Random Number Generator (Internet security)
- Male Role Norms Inventory (behavioral science)
- Market Research Northern Ireland
- messenger ribonucleoprotein
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Mount Rogers National Recreation Area (Virginia)
- Missouri River Natural Resource Committee
- Middle Republican Natural Resources District (Nebraska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 /PRNewswire/ -- After receiving a favorable acknowledgment from the MRNet membership and the Charities Division of the Minnesota Attorney General's office last week, MEANS Telcom is proud to announce that it has completed the acquisition of the assets of Minnesota Regional Network (MRNet) and will continue its Internet service operations under a new, wholly-owned subsidiary of MEANS called MRNet.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, MN Online, an information service of the Minnesota Regional Network (MRNet) and the online service of Star Tribune -- startribune.
May 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Minnesota Regional Network (MRNet), today announced plans to provide high-speed Internet access for exhibitors at the Strictly Business Show on May 21 and 22 at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- MRNet Internet Services, a business services subsidiary of the Minnesota Regional Network (MRNet), today announced completion of two projects that significantly expand Internet bandwidth and improve network reliability.
Growth in Employment 25 or fewer Employees -- Minnesota Regional Network -- Minneapolis The Minnesota Regional Network (MRNet) was formed in 1987 as part of the National Science Foundation's regional network program.