Other publications that have a large presence in Minnesota include: Minnesota Real Estate Journal, Sullivan's Law Directory - Minnesota, Midwest Legal Staffing Guide, Midwest Alternative Dispute Resolution Guide, Midwest Legal Technology Guide, and the Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Law Guide.
What does MREJ stand for?
MREJ stands for Minnesota Real Estate Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of MREJ in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Random Element Isodisplacement
- Metropolitan Real Estate Investors Association
- Miami Real Estate Investors Association (Miami, FL)
- Millionaire's Real Estate Investment Club
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (est. 1968; Freehold, NJ)
- Military Reservist Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Member of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand
- Maine Real Estate Information System
- Magnetic Resonance Electrical Impedance Tomography (biomedical engineering)
- Mortgage Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Magnetic Resonance Engineering Laboratory (University of Southern California)
- Minimum Requirement for Own Funds and Eligible Liabilities (European Banking Authority)
- Mining Resource Engineering Limited (Kingston, ON, Canada)
- MPEG Rights Expression Language (ISO)
- Malaysian Rubber Exchange and Licensing Board
- Modified Residually- Excited Linear Prediction
- MAS (Master of Advanced Studies) Real Estate Management (Switzerland)
- Minorities in Recycling and Environmental Management
- Miramar Real Estate Management, Inc. (est. 1999; Miramar, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Star Tribune, a division of Cowles Media Company in Minneapolis, and Minnesota Real Estate Journal in Bloomington, jointly announced an agreement in principle for the Star Tribune to sell its Real Data information service to Minnesota Real Estate Journal Inc.