The comprehensive Resource Plan, which is required to be submitted by utilities in Minnesota to the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission (MPUC) about every two years, spans a 15-year planning period from 2013 to 2027.
What does MPUC stand for?
MPUC stands for Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPUC
We have 7 other meanings of MPUC in our Acronym Attic
- Multi Processor Unit (Army Airborne Command and Control System hardware)
- Multi Purpose Unit
- Multiple Port Unit
- Must Pick Up
- Mycoplasma Pulmonis
- MIDI Processing Unit 401
- Master Pick-Up Artist (seduction slang)
- Missouri Public Utility Alliance
- Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (India)
- Maine Public Utilities Commission
- Mission Planning Users Conference
- Master Planned Unit Development
- Manitoba Parents for Ukrainian Education (Canada)
- Ministry of Public Utilities and the Environment (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Missing Persons Unit Elite (fictional)
- Microsoft Project Users Forum
- Maine Public Utility Financing Bank
- Microsoft Project Users Group
- Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital (India)
- Majelis Permusyawaratan Ulama Indonesia (Indonesian: Consultative Council of Indonesian Ulama; Muslim organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a filing with the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission, the firm said it will invest $40 million in the modernization of three Minnesota pumping stations, at Viking, Clearbrook and Deer River, enabling them to push additional oil through the 36-inch Alberta Clipper pipeline.
Company awaits final decision from Minnesota Public Utilities Commission CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa, Dec.
This hasn't deterred the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission from issuing an "order initiating a generic investigation into fax for hire.
May 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WPS Resources Corporation announced today that it had received verbal approval from the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission (MPUC) to proceed with the acquisition of the Minnesota natural gas distribution operations of Aquila, Inc.
Minnesota Pipe Line Company has filed an application with the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission for a pipeline expansion project.
The Minnesota Public Utilities Commission today granted the CapX2020 utilities a Certificate of Need to construct three 345-kilovolt electric transmission lines in Minnesota.
Beginning on July 15, 2005, the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission (Commission) granted the utility an interim increase of $3.