Local Initiatives Support Corporation Lutheran Coalition for Public Policy in Minnesota Minneapolis Electric Bicycle Company Minnesota Association of Small Cities Minnesota Center for Environmental Advocacy Minnesota Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities Minnesota Council of Nonprofits Minnesota Environmental Partnership Minnesota Public Interest Research Group Minnesotans for Healthy Kids Coalition Northfield Nonmotorized Transportation Task Force Pates Planning and Design Parks & Trails Council of Minnesota Red Wing Housing and Redevelopment Authority Saint Paul Councilmember Russ Stark Saint Paul Riverfront Corporation Shifting Gears Bicycles Sierra Club North Star Chapter St.
What does MPIRG stand for?
MPIRG stands for Minnesota Public Interest Research Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans (Studio City, CA)
- Max-Planck-Institute for Plasma Physics
- Metal Post Interconnected Parallel Plate Structure
- Mandatory Program Indicator Questionnaire (Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care; Canada)
- Microbial Pathogenesis and Immune Response (various organizations)
- Microwave Pulse-Induced Resonance
- Ministry of Public Infrastructure Renewal (Ontario, Canada)
- Multi-Path Interference Regenerator
- Multi-Spectral Pushbroom Imaging Radiometer (various locations)
- Massively Parallel Interactive Rendering Environment (software)
- Meeting Professionals International Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Management Planning & Information System
- Masters Program in Information Systems
- Membranous Portion of the Interventricular Septum (cardiology)
- Midwest Paranormal Investigation Society (Iowa City, IA)
- Military Police Investigative Supervisor
- Mortgage Pension Investment Services (Dublin, Ireland)
- Management Productivity and Information Technology
- Mario Party: Island Tour (game)
- Masters Programme in Information Technology (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She honed her skills as executive director of the AFLCIO's national youth group, Frontlash, working with students around the country on democracy, human rights and trade union rights, and as legislative director for Minnesota Public Interest Research Group, working on Motor Votor initiatives.