AP) -- The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency has penalized the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system for hazardous waste violations at two schools.
What does MPCA stand for?
MPCA stands for Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPCA
We have 30 other meanings of MPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Metal Programmable Cell Array
- MGC (Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company) Pure Chemicals America, Inc. (Mesa, AZ)
- Michigan Pest Control Association
- Michigan Primary Care Association
- Microbial Pest Control Agents
- Mid Power Controller Assembly
- Midwest Popular Culture Association
- Mill Pond Center for the Arts
- Milne Park Conservation Association (Canada)
- Miniature Pinscher Club of America, Inc.
- Missouri Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association
- Missouri Police Chiefs Association
- Missouri Primary Care Association
- Montana Primary Care Association
- Mornington Peninsula Cricket Association (Australia)
- Morphine Patient Controlled Analgesia
- Motion Picture Corporation of America
- Multi-Protocol Communications Adapter
- Multi-way Principal Component Analysis
- Master Plan Community Advisory Committee (Oregon; Oak Grove Sanitary District)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The stakeholders of the Twin Cities Clean Cities are: American Lung Association in Minnesota, Amerigas, Chart Industries, City of Brooklyn Park, City of Minneapolis, City of Saint Paul, Dakota County, Ferrellgas, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Grossman Chevrolet, Hennepin County, Holiday Companies, Minnesota Corn Growers Association, Minnesota Department of Commerce-Division of Energy Resources, Minnesota Department of Administration-Travel Management, Minnesota Department of Agriculture, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, Minnesota Soybean Growers Association, Minnesota Environmental Initiative, Minnesota Valley Transit Authority, Ramsey County, Schwan's Frozen Foods, United Soybean Growers Association, U.
Xcel Energy has filed with the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission and the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency plans to significantly reduce mercury emissions from Sherburne County (Sherco) Generating Plant Unit 3 and the Allen S.
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) recently announced an agreement with the owners and operators of Corn Plus to correct alleged environmental violations at the company's ethanol plant in Winnebago, MN.
Further, after grinding contaminated wallboard in separate unpublished studies, Stephen Lee, who supervises the Emergency Response Team at the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency in St.
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) recently released the "Air Quality Index (AQI) Summary for 2004," which provides an overview of data collected during the past year, as well as the 2005 report to the state legislature, titled "Air Quality in Minnesota - Progress and Priorities," which offers a comprehensive look at state air pollution trends and current work being done to reduce emissions.
Source: Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, Treated Wood: Use, Disposal and Alternatives for Homeowners (April 2002)
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency are sponsoring a two-year, $150,000 study to determine if tire shreds can be used as lightweight fill for construction projects below the water table.