To provide a perspective of the cost of storing paper, the Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance performed a study in 2005 which estimated the cost of archiving paper copies to be as much as 31 times the original purchase price of the paper, making a $5 ream of paper actually cost more than $ 150 to use and store.
What does MOEA stand for?
MOEA stands for Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOEA
We have 1 other meaning of MOEA in our Acronym Attic
- Minorities of Europe (UK)
- Mobile (Amtrak station code; Mobile, AL)
- Model of Excellence (various organizations)
- Modern English (linguistics)
- Modulus of Elasticity
- Money Over Everything (song title)
- Movement of Extremities
- Moving Optical Element
- Minimal Output Energy Filter Bank
- Ministry Of Economic Affairs (Taiwan, ROC)
- Multi-Objective Evolutionary Algorithm
- Mobile Extranet Based Integrated User Solutions (EU Research Project)
- Moebliert (German: furnished)
- Mae Olson Education Center (Wyoming)
- Manatee Observation and Education Center (Ft. Pierce, Florida)
- Massachusetts Organization of Education Collaboratives
- Massive Online Education Collaboration
- Metropolitan Omaha Educational Consortium
- Midwest OSHA Education Centers
- Ministry of Economy and Commerce
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also was a research specialist at the University of Glasgow in Scotland and was a supervisor in the Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance.
The Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance (OEA) is one of several agency sponsors of an extensive lab study project.
Over a 3-month period in 1999, the Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance (OEA) managed a project that included the participation of Sony Electronics, Panasonic, the American Plastics Council, and the Waste Management-Asset Recovery Group to provide statewide electronics recycling opportunities and measure the marketability of the products collected.
Its backers include nonprofit groups like the New York-based INFORM and the Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance, which sponsors a Product Stewardship initiative.
MINNEAPOLIS -- Hewlett Packard, the Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance and Waste Management Sponsor This Year's Event For the third consecutive year, Best Buy will hold its annual electronics recycling event at the Best Buy Corporate Campus in Richfield on Friday, June 24, and Saturday, June 25.
Partners include the Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance, Pollution Control Agency and Department of Transportation, the Solid Waste Management Coordinating Board, Bituminous Roadways, Inc.
The Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance (OEA) is partnering with Best Buy, Target Corporation and Recycle America Alliance-Waste Management of Minnesota to keep electronic equipment out of Minnesota's waste stream.