MINNEAPOLIS, July 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Chicano, an unprecedented dual art exhibition, presented by Target Stores, sponsored by Hewlett-Packard Company and produced by Clear Channel Exhibitions, will open to the public at the Weisman Art Museum in Minneapolis and the Minnesota Museum of American Art in St.
What does MMAA stand for?
MMAA stands for Minnesota Museum of American Art
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMAA
We have 35 other meanings of MMAA in our Acronym Attic
- Myanmar Medical Association (Yangon, Myanmar)
- Martin Marietta Aerospace & Naval Systems (Baltimore, MD, USA)
- Manual Metal Arc Welding of Stainless Steel
- Making Mathematics Accessible to All (Michigan)
- Man/Machine Assembly Analysis
- Manhães Moreira Advogados Associados
- Maryland Municipal Attorneys Association
- Master Mutual Aid Agreement
- Minnesota Martial Arts Academy
- Minnesota Medical Association Alliance
- Muscatine Miniature Aircraft Association
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy Alumni Association (est. 1916; charitable organization)
- Models and Methods of Analysis for Agent Based Systems (workshop)
- Midwest Motorcycle Alcoholics Anonymous Convention
- Movement of Men Against AIDS in Kenya
- Multi-Mode Anti-Armor Weapon System
- Marine Modeling and Analysis Branch (US NOAA)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art Bulletin (New York)
- Minimum Monthly Average Balance (banking)
- Moon, Mars and Beyond (e-mission; US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The exhibit was developed by the Minnesota Museum of American Art and will travel across the nation.
For example: -- its support of Pangea World Theatre enables the theatre to bring diverse communities together through the arts; -- its support of the Stepping Stone Theatre allows the theatre to provide educational programs and fully staged productions to build self-esteem, confidence and a sense of community in young people; -- its support of the Minnesota Museum of American Art is providing exhibition support to the touring exhibit "Speak Softly and Carry a Beagle, the Art of Charles Schulz"; and, -- its support of the Minnesota Orchestra helps the orchestra develop new audiences through its Casual Classics series.