23 /PRNewswire/ -- A detailed study released today by the Minnesota Indian Gaming Association (MIGA) shows that rural Minnesota communities got the lion's share of a statewide $429 million in direct economic benefit from 2005 tribal casino employment in the state.
What does MIGA stand for?
MIGA stands for Minnesota Indian Gaming Association (Bemidji, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIGA
We have 13 other meanings of MIGA in our Acronym Attic
- Monokine Induced by Interferon-gamma (cytokine that leads to cell death by necrosis)
- Moore Iacofano Goltsman Inc.
- Mortgage Indemnity Guarantee (real estate)
- Moving Image Gateway
- Mowry International Group, LLC (Bethesda, MD law firm)
- Multiple Image Geopositioning
- Municipal Infrastructure Grant (South Africa)
- My Image Gallery (photo album/management software)
- Make It Go Away
- Mid-Infrared Galaxy Atlas
- Multilateral International Guarantee Agency (World Bank Group; Washington, DC)
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (of the World Bank)
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agreement (World Bank; various locations)
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency Act
- Malleable Insulated Grounding Bushing (Electrical Conduit Fitting)
- Mindanao Gamefowl Breeders Association
- Madeline Island Golf Club (La Pointe, WI)
- Monkey Island Gaming Clan
- Michigan Interscholastic Golf Coaches Association
- MiG Combat Air Patrol
Samples in periodicals archive:
To its credit, the Minnesota Indian Gaming Association has been quite proactive, along with the state, in working with the Minnesota Council on Compulsive Gambling, says Betty George, council director.
Crooks is also chairman of the Minnesota Indian Gaming Association.
and Canada will meet in Duluth May 19-21 for the fifth annual Midwest Indian Gaming Trade Show and Conference, hosted by the Minnesota Indian Gaming Association (MIGA).
March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- The Minnesota Indian Gaming Association (MIGA) today issued the following release: The Minnesota Indian Gaming Association (MIGA) opposes House File 1405, a bill that would authorize video gambling in nearly 9,000 neighborhood bars and restaurants in Minnesota.
She also taught small business management at Itasca Community College, and is the Band's representative to the Minnesota Indian Gaming Association.
July 22 /PRNewswire/ -- The Minnesota Indian Gaming Association (MIGA) today formally rejected U.
May 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The Minnesota Indian Gaming Association today issued the following statement.