The State of Minnesota, through Attorney General Mike Hatch, American Sugarbeet Growers' Association, Minnesota Farmers Union, and Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association, joined the appellate fray with "friend of the court" briefs on behalf of farmers.
What does MFU stand for?
MFU stands for Minnesota Farmers Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFU
We have 21 other meanings of MFU in our Acronym Attic
- Men's Fashion Unity (Japan)
- Metabolic Fuel Utilized
- MetaFrame for UNIX (Citrix)
- Michigan Farmers Union
- Middle Finger Up
- Midpeninsula Free University (Palo Alto, CA)
- Miles for Upgrade (air travel)
- Military Families United
- Minimum Flow Unit
- Ministry of Finance of Ukraine
- Mission Folder Update
- Mobile Filtration Unit
- Most Frequently Used
- MotorFlugUnion Klosterneuburg (flying club/school; Austria)
- Multi Functional Unit
- Multiple File Uploader
- Music For Unity
- Medical Follow-Up Agency
- Mesquite-Forney Umpires Association
- Mouvements et Fronts Unifiés de l'Azawad (French: United Movement and Fronts of Azawad, Mail)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He worked with the Minnesota Farmers Union (MFU) to see if it would support this venture.
Jim Nichols, Lake Benton - Served in the Minnesota State Senate (1976-1982); Served as Minnesota Commissioner of Agriculture (1982-1990); Project Manager for Ethanol Plants in Winnebago and Little Falls; Economic Development Director for Sibley County, City of Springfield and Lincoln County; Elected Lincoln County Commissioner in 2000; Active in Minnesota Farmers Union, Minnesota Farm Bureau and Veterans of Foreign Wars; Served in the U.