20 /PRNewswire/ -- Beginning in 2007, taxpayers will pay an 8 percent interest rate on delinquent state tax payments, Minnesota Department of Revenue Commissioner Dan Salomone announced today.
What does MDOR stand for?
MDOR stands for Minnesota Department of Revenue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDOR
We have 1 other meaning of MDOR in our Acronym Attic
- Montana Department of Livestock (Helena, MT)
- Michigan Diabetes Outreach Network
- Mixed Duplex Oligonucleotide
- Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (India)
- Malicious Destruction Of Property
- Mapping Dilution of Precision
- Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack for Software Assurance
- Multimedia Data Operation Platform
- Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack for Software Assurance (Microsoft)
- Massachusetts Department of Revenue
- Missouri Department of Revenue
- Mouse Delta-Opioid Receptor (gene)
- Medical Operations Squadron
- Mego Direct Order Service (music equipment)
- Michigan Department of State
- Maine Department of Transportation
- Maryland Department of Transportation
- Michigan Department of Transportation
- Michigan Department of Treasury
- Mississippi Department of Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Official Payments has a long history of providing tax payment processing services for the IRS, the Minnesota Department of Revenue, and a variety of local Minnesota government entities, and we are extremely pleased to enter this new relationship with MACATFO," said James R.
was recently charged in McLeod County with felony tax crimes for failing to file income tax returns and failing to pay income tax, the Minnesota Department of Revenue announced today.
As tax day approaches, the Minnesota Department of Revenue is offering e-payment options for taxpayers who owe an individual state income tax or an estimated payment to the state.
Robert Joseph Werner, a tax preparer, was charged with willful evasion of Minnesota's income tax, the Minnesota Department of Revenue announced today.
Captiva Software Corporation, the market leader in information capture software, today announced that Minnesota Department of Revenue has selected and signed a contract for FormWare software and services as an integral part of a system designed and to be provided by SYSCOM, a leading provider of end-to-end information technology services and a Captiva Gold Channel Partner.
resident and a sex offender, was charged with failing to file income tax returns or pay his taxes and for attempting to evade Minnesota's motor vehicle registration tax, the Minnesota Department of Revenue announced today.
5 million contract to develop a comprehensive content management solution for the Minnesota Department of Revenue (MN DOR).