Janata Award was presented to the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (MDLA).
What does MDLA stand for?
MDLA stands for Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (Minneapolis, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDLA
We have 19 other meanings of MDLA in our Acronym Attic
- Molecular Design LTD (corporate name)
- Moray Model
- Muendlich (German: Verbal)
- Multi-District Litigation (proceeding)
- Multipurpose Data Link
- Multiuse Data Link
- Magnetic Display Line/Electronic Display Line
- MacBean Design and Logistics Associates (Cincinnati, OH)
- Madrid de los Austrias (band)
- Maryland Distance Learning Association
- Model Driven Layered Architecture (computer programming)
- Mount Dora Library Association (Florida)
- Multi-Dimensional Link Analysis
- Madras Dock Labour Board (India)
- Maryland Disability Law Center
- Minnesota Digital Library Coalition
- Minnesota Disability Law Center
- Mobile Distributed Learning Classroom (US Army National Guard)
- Motorola Data Link Communications
- Multidimesional Liquid Chromatography
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the American Bar Association; Minnesota, Wisconsin and California Bar Associations; the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association and the Defense Research Institute.