21 /PRNewswire/ -- Best & Flanagan is pleased to announce that attorney Thomas Heffelfinger has received the Minnesota County Attorneys Association (MCAA) Annual Public Service Award.
What does MCAA stand for?
MCAA stands for Minnesota County Attorneys Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCAA
We have 75 other meanings of MCAA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Congenital Anomalies/Mental Retardation syndrome
- Multiple Congenital Anomaly/Mental Retardation Syndromes
- Maximal Compartmental Amplitude/Tidal Volume Ratio
- Marietta Center for Advanced Academics (Marietta, GA)
- Marine Corps Aviation Association
- Marion County Center for the Arts (Florida)
- Mason Contractors Association of America (Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois)
- Measurement Control and Automation Association
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America, Inc.
- Messenger Courier Association of the Americas
- Missouri Conservation Agents Association
- Mohawk College Alumni Association (Canada)
- Monroe County Apartment Association (Bloomington, IN)
- Montana County Attorney's Association
- Multilateral Cooperative Accreditation Arrangement
- Michigan Community Action Agency Association
- Manitoba Classic and Antique Auto Club (Canada)
- Maui County Arborist Advisory Committee (Hawaii)
- Medium Caliber Antiarmor Automatic Cannon
- Marine Corps Auxiliary Air Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mary's University of Minnesota, where he teaches Legal Aspects of Law Enforcement Leadership, and lectures regularly for the Minnesota Chiefs of Police Association, the Minnesota County Attorneys Association and the Minnesota State Bar Association.
The fund is governed by a volunteer board of advisors which, in addition to Weaver, Campion, Benson and Garvis, includes representatives of the Minnesota Chiefs of Police Association, the Minnesota Sheriffs Association, the Minnesota County Attorneys Association and victim's rights advocate Connie Larson.