He is a board member of the Minnesota Council on Economic Education and a director of the Fortis Mutual Fund Group.
What does MCEE stand for?
MCEE stands for Minnesota Council on Economic Education (Department of Applied Economics; University of Minnesota; St. Paul, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCEE
We have 7 other meanings of MCEE in our Acronym Attic
- McHenry County Economic Development Corporation (Illinois)
- Michigan City Economic Development Corporation (Indiana)
- Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation (East Norriton, PA)
- Morgan County Economic Development Corporation (Indiana)
- Mid-Columbia Economic Development District (Oregon and Washington)
- Marine Corps Enterprise Desktop Standardization (US Marines Corps)
- Maine Coalition to End Domestic Violence
- Maharishi Centre for Educational Excellence (est. 1999; Lambakheda, Bhopal, India)
- Maryland Council on Economic Education (Towson University)
- Massachusetts Council on Economic Education (est. 1950; Bridgewater, MA)
- Missouri Council on Economic Education
- Multicultural Center for Educational Excellence (Wisconsin)
- Monroe County Environmental Education Advisory Council (Florida, USA)
- Ministerial Council for Education, Early Childhood Development and Youth Affairs (Australia)
- Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering Research (State University of New York at Buffalo)
- Ministerial Council on Education, Employment, Training and Youth Affairs (now Ministerial Council for Education, Early Childhood Development and Youth Affairs; Australia)
- Maisons Communes Emploi Formation (French: Home Town Employment Training)
- Mississippi Construction Education Foundation (workforce training)
- Mixed Cellulose Ester Filter
- Montgomery County Education Forum (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A long-term advocate for education and economic literacy, Knapp is on the Board of the Metropolitan State University Foundation and the Minnesota Council on Economic Education.
He is a member of the steering committee of the Business Council for a Sustainable Energy Future, chairman of the Business Leadership Council for the Close Up Foundation and a member of the Minnesota Council on Economic Education Board of Directors.