McGovern Museum of Health and Medical Science, Houston, TX; the Lawrence Hall of Science, Berkeley, CA; the Maryland Science Center, Baltimore; the Minnesota Children's Museum, St.
What does MCM stand for?
MCM stands for Minnesota Children's MuseuM (St Paul, Minnesota)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCM
We have 375 other meanings of MCM in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Century Modern (architectural design)
- Military Classification Manual (US DoD)
- Military Committee Meeting (US and South Korea)
- Military Committee Memorandum
- Military Computing Modules
- Military Crisis Management
- Million Cubic Meters
- Mine Countermeasures Ship
- Mine/Mining Countermeasures
- Minimo Comune Multiplo
- Miscellaneous Computed Malfunction
- Missile Control Module
- Mission Configurable Mast
- Mitsubishi Chemical Medience (Japan)
- Mixed Clocks Model
- Mobil Catalytic Material
- Modern Culture and Media (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Monte Carlo Method (sampling scheme)
- Monte Carlo, Monaco - Hel De Monte Carlo (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minnesota Children's Museum and UnitedHealth Group Partner to Help Minnesota Children Win the Fight Against Childhood Obesity (September 21, 2010 09:30 AM) Source: Minnesota Children's Museum & UnitedHealth Group DALLAS -- TXU Energy Takes Ultimate Stance against Variable Rates (September 21, 2010 09:03 AM) Source: TXU Energy BETHESDA, Md.
Guthrie Theater * Minnesota Children's Museum * Minnesota Orchestra * Walker Art Center New York, N.
Minnesota Children's Museum today announced that Dianne Krizan will become its new president, effective April 28, 2010.
Paul metro area during the next few months, including the Mall Of America and Minnesota Children's Museum, and promoting her unique program that helps children build strong minds and happy hearts.
The exhibit was created by the Minnesota Children's Museum with sponsorship by General Mills.
Every month, visitors can enjoy Marshall Field's Free Third Sundays at Minnesota Children's Museum in St.
Carissa Loehr, 18, of Eagan, a senior at Eagan High School, is an active volunteer at the Minnesota Children's Museum, and has created two programs to recruit other young people as museum volunteers.