Notable business developments in 2009 include: * Liberty Bank of Middleton, CT, selected SEDONA's solutions to serve as the cornerstone of their marketing and customer management functions; * Minnesota Building Trades Federal Credit Union selected SEDONA's MRM and technology services to fuel growth and maximize efficiency; * Both EPL Inc.
What does MBTFCU stand for?
MBTFCU stands for Minnesota Building Trades Federal Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- More Bench-Tested Circuits (Tom Larsen book)
- Mound Bayou Telephone Company (Mound Bayou, MS)
- Miniature Bull Terrier Club of America
- Main Battle Tank Distribution
- Mission Based Test Design
- Main Battle Tank Distribution or Redistribution Plan
- Methyl Tertiary-Butyl Ether (fuel additive)
- Myelin Basic Protein Transcription Element (genetics)
- MackBrown-TexasFootball.com (sports website)
- Mean Time Between Failures (computer hardware)
- Molecular Biosciences Training Grant (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Moscow Business Telephone Guide
- Material by the Hour (service contract)
- Methyl-2-Benzothiazolinone Hydrazone
- Manhattan Beach Trading, Inc. (financial services holding company)
- Mung Bean Trypsin Inhibitor
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Mesial-Basal Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- More Balls Than Most (juggling training; Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Miami Beach Transportation Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/), a leading provider of Customer and Member Relationship Management (CRM/MRM) solutions for the financial services market, today announced that Minnesota Building Trades Federal Credit Union (MBTFCU) has selected SEDONA for its MRM technology and services.