Researchers at the Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center found that, even under the most conservative assumptions, screening would be cost-neutral if early detection of MRSA led to a reduced rate of infection and transmission within the hospital.
What does MVAMC stand for?
MVAMC stands for Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Minnesota)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MVAMC
- Mission Viejo Animal Hospital (California)
- Missing Variable Auto Increment (software fault)
- Mitral Valve Area Index (cardiology)
- Motor Vehicle Accident Indemnification Corporation (New York)
- Module Vertical Access Kit
- Mission Valley Athletic League (California)
- Monocacy Valley Athletic League (Hagerstown, MD)
- Multi Vector Assault Mode (Star Trek)
- Miami Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Florida)
- Michigan Virtual Automotive and Manufacturing College
- Maine Video Activists Network
- Maple Valley Anthon Oto (school districts, Iowa)
- Military and Veterans Affairs Office (various organizations)
- Minnesota Volunteer Attorney Program (est. 1982)
- Modern Volunteer Army Program
- Multiple VLAN Access Port
- Motor Vehicle Air Pollution Control Act
- Magnetic Variation
- Master Value Added Reseller
- Mega Volt Ampere Reactive
Samples in periodicals archive:
and for the employer with improved worker productivity," said study author Kristin Nichol, of the Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
About Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center Treating more than 75,000 veteran patients, the Minneapolis VAMC is one of 157 medical centers in the country.
Developed by the Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center, the eight-page booklet called "The PSA Test for Prostate Cancer: Is It Right for Me?