While the statute exists, the Minneapolis Public Housing Authority tends to give eviction notices for illegal drugs on the property despite the circumstance, McDonough said.
What does MPHA stand for?
MPHA stands for Minneapolis Public Housing Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPHA
We have 28 other meanings of MPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Modbury Public Hospital (Australia)
- Mount Pleasant High School
- Mountain Pleasure Horse
- Mr. Potato Head (Hasbro toy)
- Multi Purpose Hall
- Musgrave Park Hospital (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Two-Mode Meyer and Pradhan Hybrid (fault model)
- Master of Public Health-Program for Experienced Professionals (Ohio State University)
- Manitoba Pharmaceutical Association
- Michigan Public Health Association
- Minnesota Public Health Association
- Missouri Public Health Association
- Mountain Pleasure Horse Association
- Metropolitan Police Housing Assistance Program (District of Columbia)
- Madhya Pradesh Housing Board (India)
- Multi-Purpose Holdings Berhad (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Multi-Purpose Household Budget Survey (Nepal Rastra Bank)
- Maintenance and Preventive Home Care
- Make Poverty History Campaign (UK)
- Mallow Primary Healthcare Centre (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Backed by Stimulus Funds, Energy Conservation Program Will Improve Resident Comfort While Cutting Utility Bills MINNEAPOLIS, May 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Minneapolis Public Housing Authority (MPHA) and Honeywell (NYSE: HON) today announced plans to implement an energy-efficiency and facility renewal program to help the housing authority mitigate utility costs, upgrade its facilities and reduce environmental impact for its scattered site properties.
The Minneapolis Public Housing Authority also is evaluating the proposed agreement.
Smith University, and Dunwoody College of Technology and is the Chairman of the Minneapolis Public Housing Authority.
and work for the Minneapolis Public Housing Authority.