During the past eight years, the Abbott Northwestern Medical Staff has donated $112,000 to the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board for the Youth Sports Programs.
What does MPRB stand for?
MPRB stands for Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPRB
We have 4 other meanings of MPRB in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Police Reserve Association
- Military Police Regimental Association
- Minneapolis Police Relief Association
- Missouri Park and Recreation Association (Jefferson City, MO)
- Munich Personal RePEc Archive
- Municipal Pension Retirees' Association (Canada)
- Members of Parliament Retiring Allowances Act
- Meat, Poultry, Rabbit and Aquatic Foods (public health standards)
- Magnetization Prepared Rapid Acquisition Gradient Echo
- Minimum Packet Receive Buffers
- Manpower & Personnel Readiness Center
- Maryland Psychiatric Research Center (University of Maryland)
- Material Procurement Requirements Control
- Mayday Pain Resource Center
- Medicinal Plant Research Center
- Member of the Association of Professional Recruitment Consultants (UK)
- Mobile Phone Repair Company (UK)
- Multipurpose Range Complex
- Multi-Purpose Range Complex-Heavy
- Multi-Purpose Range Complex-Light
Samples in periodicals archive:
a technology and media company, announced that the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board (MPRB) and Saint Paul Parks and Recreation, the two largest parks and recreation organizations in Minnesota, have selected its technology to manage and automate their daily operations.
Social action grants also went to support the "Teen Teamworks" summer on-the-job training program of the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board ($12,500), training for low-income youth provided by the Metropolitan Youth Service Leadership Project ($9,000), West Broadway revitalization leadership ($7,500), the Minneapolis Crisis Nursery ($6,000), assistance to runaway and homeless youth and their families provided through St.