CDRG is a nonprofit division of the Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation committed to investigating chronic illness to improve public health, including leveraging USRDS data to conduct studies.
What does MMRF stand for?
MMRF stands for Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMRF
We have 12 other meanings of MMRF in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Men's Roller Derby
- Mismatched Related Donor
- Multipurpose Miniaturized Radiac Device
- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (India)
- Mean Magnitude of Relative Error
- Magnetic Media Reporting and Electronic Filing
- Mobility Management Registration
- Marine Mammal Rescue Foundation
- Marshfield Medical Research Foundation
- Maya Mountain Research Farm (Belize)
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
- Music Maker Relief Foundation, Inc. (Durham, NC)
- Marine Mammal Research Group (Macquarie University; Australia)
- Maryland Mapping Resource Guide
- Mickleover Model Railway Group (UK)
- Mid Michigan Radio Group (radio stations; Holt, MI)
- Moose Mountains Regional Greenways (New Hampshire)
- Mid-Michigan Railway Historical Society
- Monument Mountain Regional High School (Massachusetts)
- Macha Malaria Research Institute (Zambia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation has a contract to operate the USRDS coordinating center.
Society for Acupuncture Research 8th Annual Meeting Co-sponsored by the NIH-NCCAM Center for Addiction and Alternative Medicine Research and the Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation, this event will take place October 19-20, 2001 in the Pillsbury Auditorium at the Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
24 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of the federal government's ongoing effort to improve the lives of organ transplant recipients and patients awaiting organ transplants, the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) has awarded researchers at the Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation (MMRF) a multimillion-dollar contract to maintain and analyze data on solid-organ transplantation in the United States.
Apple's laboratory at Hennepin County Medical Center and the Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation.
Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation, $30,000 for its Asthma Education Tools project.
Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation ($107,652), for a preventive dental education and care component in well-child check-ups for Latino children at Hennepin County Medical Center, with replication at Hennepin Care South and North, Glenwood-Lyndale Community Clinic and Family Medical Center and integration within the Way to Grow curriculum.
Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation, $30,000, for its Health Literacy and Medication Knowledge in Native Spanish-Speaking Patients program.