grain delivered against HRS wheat contracts: The Minneapolis Grain Exchange will now allow foreign (Canadian) hard red spring wheat to be delivered against its HRS wheat futures contract.
What does MGEX stand for?
MGEX stands for Minneapolis Grain Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Museums & Galleries Education Programme (CLMG)
- Maple Glen Elementary School (Maple Glen, PA)
- Meadow Glade Elementary School (Battle Ground, WA)
- Multiple-Gated Equilibrium Scintigraphy
- Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (geoprocessing software)
- Michigan Gender Equity Team (Wyandotte, MI)
- Minimum Guaranteed Effective Throughput
- Mississippi Geological, Economic and Topographical Survey
- Manitoba Government and General Employees' Union
- Manitoba Government Employees' Union (now Manitoba Government and General Employees' Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A record was set on the Minneapolis Grain Exchange yesterday, when US spring wheat surged above $20 a bushel.
8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CME Group, the Kansas City Board of Trade and the Minneapolis Grain Exchange announced today that all three exchanges will implement new price limits for Wheat futures and mini-sized Wheat futures on Sunday, February 10 for trade date Monday, February 11.
Farm-Raising Salmon and Shrimp Makes Millionaires, and Also Creates Dead Seas As yet another snowstorm was burying Minnesota and the rest of the Midwest last winter, traders in the "futures pit" of the Minneapolis Grain Exchange were shouting and signaling bids and offers for spring wheat, white wheat, white shrimp and black tiger shrimp.
Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX or Exchange) Board of Directors names DTN CEO, Robert Gordon, a 2007-2008 public director OMAHA, Neb.
MINNEAPOLIS, May 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX) announced that it has set a new daily open interest record for its flagship wheat futures contract.
Penson GHCO clears through the Chicago Board of Trade (NYSE: BOT), the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (NYSE: CME), LCH Clearnet and the Minneapolis Grain Exchange.
MINNEAPOLIS, May 11 /PRNewswire/ -- The Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX) Board of Directors approved an additional electronic trading session for its Hard Red Spring Wheat (HRSW) contracts.