grain delivered against HRS wheat contracts: The Minneapolis Grain Exchange will now allow foreign (Canadian) hard red spring wheat to be delivered against its HRS wheat futures contract.
What does MGE stand for?
MGE stands for Minneapolis Grain Exchange
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MGE
We have 50 other meanings of MGE in our Acronym Attic
- Mined Geologic-Disposal-System Requirements
- Maple Grove Dance Team (Minnesota)
- Magazzini Generali Doganali Vercelli (Italian: Vercelli General Customs Warehouse)
- Madison Gas and Electric Company
- Magasins Généraux de l'Électricité (French: General Electricity Stores)
- Maintenance Ground Equipment
- Medial Ganglionic Eminence (neurology)
- Merv Griffin Entertainment (production company)
- Microstation Graphics Environment
- Mikkelsen Graphic Engineering (Lake Geneva, WA)
- Mobile Genetic Elements
- Modern Gun Effectiveness Model
- Multiplayer Gold Edition (gaming)
- Mycoplasma Genitalium
- Manitoba Geothermal Energy Alliance (Canada)
- Manitoba Government Employees' Association (Canada)
- Michigan Geothermal Energy Association
- Monona Grove Education Association (Monona, WI)
- Maize Genetics Executive Committee
- Mammary Gland Epithelial Cell (veterinary microbiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CME Group, the Kansas City Board of Trade and the Minneapolis Grain Exchange announced today that all three exchanges will implement new price limits for Wheat futures and mini-sized Wheat futures on Sunday, February 10 for trade date Monday, February 11.
The grain merchants; an illustrated history of the Minneapolis Grain Exchange.
Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX or Exchange) Board of Directors names DTN CEO, Robert Gordon, a 2007-2008 public director
MINNEAPOLIS, May 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX) announced that it has set a new daily open interest record for its flagship wheat futures contract.
The Minneapolis Grain Exchange has an agreement with DTN to develop cash-settled futures contracts using DTN data.
Penson GHCO clears through the Chicago Board of Trade (NYSE: BOT), the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (NYSE: CME), LCH Clearnet and the Minneapolis Grain Exchange.
MINNEAPOLIS, May 11 /PRNewswire/ -- The Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX) Board of Directors approved an additional electronic trading session for its Hard Red Spring Wheat (HRSW) contracts.