Paul 55107 Free Nell Hurley, MRC, 651-233-2080 Heartbeat of Recovery September 4, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm Minneapolis American Indian Center Free Denise Estey Lindquist, DHS, 651-431-2461 Spirituality Breakfast September 16, 7:30 am Augsburg College, Mpls Free Patrice Salmeri, StepUp, 612-330-1166 TWINS Game September 30, 7:10 pm Target Field $18 per ticket Julia Parnell, MRC, 651-233-2080 Film Premiere: "Lost in Woonsocket" September 23, 7:00 pm Riverview Theater, Minneapolis Free Julia Parnell, MRC, 651-233-2080 Live Concert featuring "No Excuses" September 25, 1:00-3:00 pm Black Bear Crossing (Como Park Pavilion) Free Nell Hurley, MRC, 651-233-2080 Kickball Tournament September 25, 4:00-7:00 pm East Picnic Grounds, Como Park, St.
What does MAIC stand for?
MAIC stands for Minneapolis American Indian Center (Minneapolis, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAIC
We have 27 other meanings of MAIC in our Acronym Attic
- Movimiento Para la Autodeterminación de la Isla de Bioko (Guinea Ecuatorial)
- Master of Arts in International Business Administration (degree)
- Minnesota American Indian Bar Association
- Member of the Architectural Institute of British Columbia (Canada)
- Matching-Adjusted Indirect Comparison (clinical trials; statistical method)
- Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control (Six Sigma breakthrough strategy)
- Medical Alliance Insurance Company (Naperville, Illinois)
- Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
- Military-Academic-Industrial Complex (online aggregator; Firefox add-on)
- Mine Action Information Center
- Mycobacterium Avium Intracellulare Complex
- Member of the Australian Institute for Commercial Arbitration
- Maine Alliance for the International Criminal Court (Waldoboro, ME)
- Minnesota American Indian Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Minimum Akaike Information Criterion Estimation
- Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania
- Madison Area Intergroup Central Office (Madison, WI chapter of Alcoholics Anonymous)
- Multi-Artificial-Intelligence-Computer (manga series)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Certified Practising Trainers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minneapolis American Indian Center (MAIC) Ginew/Golden Eagle Program Minneapolis, Minn.
Oakland, California -- La Clinica de La Raza -- Waterville, Maine -- MaineGeneral Health -- Denver, Colorado -- Center for African American Health -- Minneapolis, Minnesota -- Minneapolis American Indian Center -- Billings, Montana -- Montana-Wyoming Tribal Leaders Council -- Homestead, Florida -- Open Door Health Center -- Olympia, Washington -- St.
for Native Americans Dealing with Addiction -- HIRED to Assist Disadvantaged in Finding Jobs -- Institute for Essential Learning for a Student Center -- Janet Rico Teen Center to Combat Teen Violence -- Junior Achievement -- Little Earth Resident Association -- March of the Living -- Minneapolis American Indian Center -- Minnesota American Indian Chamber of Commerce -- Minnesota Department of Natural Resource's Youth Programs -- Minnesota Indian Women's Resource Center -- Minnesota Private College Fund to Provide Financial Aid -- MONEY -- National Conference of Christians and Jews -- Peta Wakan Tipi -- Prism (People Responding in Social Ministry) Family Wellness -- Professional Sports Linkage -- Sharing & Caring Hands -- St.
Other recent Minnesota arts grants include support for The Loft's "Writers of Color" program ($18,000), the Minnesota Dance Alliance ($15,000), the Two Rivers Gallery of the Minneapolis American Indian Center ($13,500), assistance for marketing of American Indian arts and crafts by the Minnesota Indian Arts and Crafts Trading Consortium ($8,000) and the Zorongo Flamenco Dance Theater ($5,000).