Paul businesses, the storyline has been similar, as Minneapolis has been the bustling hub of activity during the days and late nights this week, while St.
What does MPLS stand for?
MPLS stands for Minneapolis
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MPLS
We have 17 other meanings of MPLS in our Acronym Attic
- Make Pretty Light Pattern (computing)
- Michigan Political Leadership Program (Michigan State University)
- Michigan Poverty Law Program
- Modern Problems of Laser Physics (annual symposium)
- Modulated Power-Law Process
- More Product, Less Process (archivists lexicon)
- Moreton Pit Light Railway (UK)
- Municipal and Planning Law Report (legal publication)
- McPherson Planning Local Redevelopment Authority (Georgia)
- Microsoft Partner for Learning Solutions
- Modified Partial Least Squares
- Multi-Protocol Lambda (Wavelength) Switching
- Multi-Schedule Private-Line Service Tariffs
- Multiple Listing Service (real estate; less common)
- Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Multiprotocol Layer Switching (telecommunications networks)
- Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group (IETF)
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching with Traffic Engineering
- Multiprotocol Label Switching - Transport Profile
- Monrovian Peoples Liberation Suicide Front (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boosters, Hustlers, and Speculators: Entrepreneurial Culture and the Rise of Minneapolis and St.
Young, in fact, points out that the city of Minneapolis has had great success with its program despite running counter to the prevailing recycling trends.
MINNEAPOLIS -- Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC) and the Minnesota Lynx today announced that the team is awarding $3,000 in scholarships to the MCTC Power of YOU program.
The Mankato Clinic and the Minneapolis Heart Institute (MHI) at Abbott Northwestern Hospital have signed a long-term agreement to bring state-of-the-art, specialized cardiology care to Greater Mankato residents.
We are pleased to have the opportunity to work with The City of Minneapolis to provide efficient parking management solutions for one of the country's largest municipally owned parking systems," said Thomas Barnett, president of Ampco System Parking.
MINNEAPOLIS -- Last January, Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC) announced it was launching a new program called Power of YOU.
MINNEAPOLIS -- The National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), producers of the Minneapolis Boat Show, today announced that the 2006 Minneapolis Boat Show saw an increase in attendance of 29 percent over last year and an increase of 22 percent over the three year average.