Ross Virgo of the Ministry of the Solicitor General and Correctional Services said that community residential centers had provided an excellent staging area for offenders whose program needs were primarily provided by community-based program available in other community agencies.
What does MSGCS stand for?
MSGCS stands for Ministry of the Solicitor General and Correctional Services (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Maine Space Grant Consortium (US NASA)
- Metis Settlement General Council (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Michigan Space Grant Consortium
- Micro Strip Gas Chambers
- Mitochondrion-Secretory Granule Complexes
- Montana Smart Growth Coalition (Sonoran Institute)
- Message Center
- Message Change Report
- Message Class
- Message Create, Release and Review
- Macomb Schools and Government Credit Union (Michigan)
- Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union (est. 1954)
- Member of the Society of Garden Designers (UK)
- Message Database
- Madison Square Garden Entertainment (New York)
- Master of Science in Genetic Epidemiology (various locations)
- Mechanically Stimulated Gas Emission
- Modified Silica Gel Fraction (internal organ protection)
- Morgan Stanley Growth Fund
- Message Formatter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: SBSE) today announced that it has received an order from the Ministry of the Solicitor General and Correctional Services, Ontario, Canada, for 22 ICAT use of force training simulator systems.
today received final approval from the Ministry of the Solicitor General and Correctional Services of Province of Ontario, Canada for the Integrated Justice Project, the largest case management software implementation for a law enforcement agency.