We are proud to contribute to the Ministry of the Environment to launch three new initiatives, which is such an important step in building an economy based on reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
What does MENV stand for?
MENV stands for Ministry of the Environment (Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MENV
- Master of Enterprise (degree)
- Mentor Graphics Corporation (stock symbol)
- Minority Males in Engineering and Technology (various locations)
- Morel Emotional Numbing Test (post traumatic stress disorder)
- Malaria Emergency Technical and Operational Response (Indonesia)
- Minorities Empowered Nationally through Organized Racing (West Bloomfield, MI)
- Multimedia Education Network for Teaching, Output and Research (UK)
- Muslim Educational Network, Training and Outreach Service (Canada)
- Menu Executive
- Marine Environmental (college department/course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ontario Ministry of the Environment has proposed amendments to the Qualified Persons (QP) provisions of Ontario Brownfields Regulations (ON 153/04) as outlined in EBR Registry 010-2364.
Japan is at risk of falling well short of its Kyoto Protocol goals, according to preliminary data from the Ministry of the Environment.
A number of green leaders, from the Dutch Ministry of the Environment to Starbucks' own Green Team, suggest that the number one thing environmentally conscious coffee consumers can do is to "go reusable," whether that's ceramic, metal or plastic.
When the nature values of the Riponeva area, near Virrat, Finland, were questioned, UPM decided not to receive wood from the area until the Ministry of the Environment verified the area's nature values.
Given the existing wood supply shortage in Ontario, forest industry associations believe that action must be taken by both the Ministry of the Environment and the Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR) as quickly as possible.
AT A GLANCE Event: Announcement of a financial assistance grant to Conservation de la Nature - Quebec by the Ministry of the Environment for a major acquisition in the Sutton Mountains.
BOGOTA -- The Ministry of the Environment has rejected an environmental management plan submitted by the National Narcotics Directorate (DNE).