Documents can be obtained from for Ministry of Water and Electricity, Tenders and Purchasing Directorate Section, Ministry of Water and Electricity Building, tel: 4040180, fax: 4063834, by payment of SR1,500.
What does MOWE stand for?
MOWE stands for Ministry of Water and Electricity (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOWE
- Ministry of Water Conservancy
- Maritime Organisation of West and Central Africa
- Ministry of Women and Children Affairs
- Meals on Wheels Community Services
- Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare (Nepal)
- Mayor's Office of Workforce Development (Chicago)
- MidNight Oil Warehouse Direct (baking supplies retailer)
- Ministry of Women Development (Pakistan)
- Ministry of Women Development and Family Affairs (Somalia)
- Maps of Western Europe (Tomtom navigation software add-on)
- Ministry of Water and Environment (various nations)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Ministry of Water and Environmental Protection (Romania)
- Management Operations Working Group
- Market Operator Working Group (Ministerial Council on Energy; Australia)
- Mass Optimized Webpage Generation (software)
- Mission Operations Working Group (US NASA)
- Missouri Wing
- Meals on Wheels for Greater Houston (Texas)
- Ministry of Water and Housing (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Abu Dhabi, Jumada Al-Awwal 16, 1432 H/April 20, 2011, SPA -- Undersecretary of Ministry of Water and Electricity Engineer Saleh bin Hassan Al-Awaji said the Gulf electric linkage project is a strategic economic project contributes to the availability of a Gulf market for electricity, bolding.
As the only water and power event officially supported by the Ministry of Water and Electricity and state owned companies SWCC, SEC and ECRA in the Eastern Province, WE Power offers a window into limitless business opportunities," the organizers said.
Summary: Algiers, June 15, 2010, SPA -- A Saudi delegation from the Ministry of Water and Electricity is participating in Arab Workshop on Conservation of Electricity Consumption currently in progress in Algiers under the auspices of Algerian Ministry of Energy and Mines and the Arab League.
Adel Faqih will chair today a consultative meeting to review means of implementing the Royal order pertaining to handing over sewage lake to the ministry of water and electricity paving the way for its drying up within one year.