NOCI, which was originally launched as the Northern Ontario Biotechnology Initiative (NOBI), is one of 12 Regional Innovation Networks (RINS) in Ontario funded by the Ministry of Research and Innovation.
What does MRI stand for?
MRI stands for Ministry of Research and Innovation (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MRI
We have 297 other meanings of MRI in our Acronym Attic
- Medium Resolution Instrument
- Member of the Royal Institution (of Great Britain; London)
- Metallurgy Research Institute (Zimbabwe)
- Meteorological Research Institute
- Mexican Restaurants, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Michigan Retail Index
- Midwest Research Institute
- Migrants' Rights International (Switzerland)
- MILSTRIP Routing Identifier
- Mineral Resources International (Ogden, UT)
- Mission Readiness Inspection (USAF)
- Missouri River Institute
- Mitsubishi Research Institute (Japan)
- Mixed Reality Interface
- Miyabi Research Institute (Japan)
- MODERATE RISK OF ISOLATION
- Molecular Research Institute (est. 1979; California)
- Montgomery Research, Inc. (San Francisco, CA)
- Moores Rowland International (accounting; Taiwan)
- Morning Room Inspection
Samples in periodicals archive:
So why has the Ministry of Research and Innovation been giving the North only a quarter of what is spent in the south?
He calls the creation of a new provincial Ministry of Research and Innovation a "step in the right direction" that, if done properly, can be a model for Canada.