17 (Petra) -- The seventh Government Leaders' Forum, organised by the Ministry of Public Sector Development, kicked off on Saturday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour.
What does MoPSD stand for?
MoPSD stands for Ministry of Public Sector Development (Jordan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Mission Operations Planning System (US NASA)
- Missouri Office of Prosecution Services
- Mobile Office Personal Space
- Mobile Post System
- Model Oilspill Prediction System
- Mothers Of Preschoolers
- Multiple Operator Station
- Maryland Office of Problem Solving Courts
- Maximum Operational Passenger Seating Configuration (EU)
- Missouri Public Service Commission
- 3- (N-Morpholino)-2-Hydroxypropanesulfonic Acid
- Multi Objective Particle Swarm Optimisation
- Ministry of Public Sector Development (Jordan)
- Management and Operation of Public Services Section (various universities)
- Mission Operations Planning and Scheduling System (NASA)
- Mission Operations Planning and Support System
- Ministry of Public Security (Vietnam)
- Mobile Offshore Production and Storage Unit (Perisai Petroleum Technology Bhd.)
- Maltos Ordino Pagalbos Tarnyba (Lithuanian: Order of Malta Helpdesk; Catholic church; Lithuania)
- Melbourne & Olympic Parks Trust (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government (MBRSG), a research and teaching institution focusing on public policy in the Arab world, has signed a MoU with the Jordanian Ministry of Public Sector Development and Jordanian Institute of Public Administration.
The Dubai-based research and teaching institution focusing on public policy in the Arab world on Saturday signed the memorandum with the Jordanian Ministry of Public Sector Development and Jordanian Institute of Public Administration, which provides technical support and training programmes for human resources development in Jordan's public sector.
Ensour made this remarks in a response to a question during a workshop organized by the Ministry of Public Sector Development on Tuesday to discuss the contents of the royal discussion papers on the promotion of freedom of expression.
Board deputy chairman, Senator Fayez Tarawneh, said that the centerAAEs functions are complimentary to those of the Ministry of Public Sector Development, noting that KACE outputs contributed largely to the ministryAAEs development programs.
Meanwhile, Jordan and Morocco signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Ministry of Public Sector Development and the Ministry of public service and administration modernization in the Kingdom of Morocco, in the field of public administration's development.
Called the "Drivers Automated Test System," the project, which is funded by the Challenge Fund at the Ministry of Public Sector Development, is located at Amman's Drivers and Vehicles Licensing Department (DVLD) in Marka.
The program will support the specific objective of the Ministry of Finance and of the Ministry of Public Sector Development as stipulated in the comprehensive reform of Jordan's Pubic Financial Management (2014-2017) and the Government Performance Development Program 2013-2016 which aims at enhancing public services for the citizens, improving transparency and accountability and boosting performance in the public sector.