The Vice President's office that manages the Social Policies Cabinet and the Ministry of Public Health announced an agreement to work together to strengthen public health initiatives in the framework of the Progressing with Solidarity Program, reports DR1 Daily News (Jan.
What does MOPH stand for?
MOPH stands for Ministry of Public Health
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOPH
- MPCU alerting arrangements Exercises
- Ministry of Planning and Finance (Timor-Leste)
- Ministry of Public Finance (Romania)
- Multiple Objects Particle Filter
- Master Oscillator Power Fiber Amplifier
- Medial and Orbital Prefrontal Cortex
- Malaysian Oil Palm Growers' Council
- Movement for the Promotion of Gender Equality in Liberia
- Multi-Objective Programming/Goal Programming
- Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Minister of Public Health and Population (Yemen)
- Ministry of Public Health and Sanitation (Kenya)
- Ministry of Public Health and Social Affairs
- Military Order of the Purple Heart Service Foundation
- Ministry of Public Health Thailand
- Management Of Police Information (UK)
- Manual of Proof and Inspection
- Missionary Order of Perpetual Indulgence
- Modified Oral Proficiency Interview (language assessment; American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages)
- Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail (US NPS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will also support the Ministry of Public Health in ensuring the implementation of the national health strategy Health for all Afghans.
The project, which will be implemented by the Foundation over two years in coordination with the Ministry of Public Health and Population, aims at training Gynaecology doctors, technicians, nurses and midwives in a number of provinces in the areas of maternal and child protection during childbirth and reducing the mortality rate and family planning.
Hewlett-Packard (HP), the Clinton Health Access Initiative and Kenya's Ministry of Public Health have completed the rollout of a series of data centres to connect laboratories and health centres as well as to support disaster-recovery efforts.
Underlining chaos and confusion at the site, the ministry of public health initially put the death toll at 60 but later corrected its own figures.
28, 2010, SPA -- At least 2,707 people have died from the cholera epidemic in Haiti, the country&'s Ministry of Public Health and Population (MSPP) said Monday.
Advisory boards will be set up in the following ministries: Agriculture Ministry, Natural Resources Ministry, Ministry of Transport and Communications, Ministry of Education and Science, Ministry of Public Health, Ministry for Youth Affairs, State Agency for Environmental Protection and Forestry, State Agency for Architecture and Construction, State Tax Service, State Customs Service.
Organized into eight chapters, the volume discusses the results of studies conducted regarding the structure of rural Afghanistan's private health sector, financing of the health system, available human resources, and the administrative abilities of the Ministry of Public Health.