Less than 10 percent of English teachers in Costa Rica's public schools and colleges have a good command of the language, according to the Ministry of Public Education, citing its own study Wednesday.
What does MOPE stand for?
MOPE stands for Ministry of Public Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOPE
We have 1 other meaning of MOPE in our Acronym Attic
- Microcephalic Osteodysplastic Primordial Dwarfism
- Multi-state Online Professional Development
- Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation (Iraq)
- Medicare Option Prescription Drug Program (Maryland)
- Ministry of Planning and Development (Yemen)
- Mostly Other People Do the Killing (jazz quartet)
- Management of Perspective Economics (finance)
- Managers, Owners, Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- Ministry of Petroleum and Energy (Norway)
- Ministry of Population and Environment (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Most Oppressed People Ever (Irish slang)
- Multi-Mission Orbital Replacement Unit Protective Enclosure
- Ministry of Planning and Economic Affairs
- Ministry of Planning and Economic Development (various locations)
- Motor or Pedal Power
- Motorized Pedestrian
- Motorized Pedicycle
- Motorized Objects Propelling Ethanol Drinking Subjects
- Michel Ouellet Percussion (Canada)
- Missouri Propane Education and Research Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Government, through the Ministry of Public Education (MEP), provides subsidies to Catholic schools, although the national legislature was considering some proposed laws to shift part of this subsidy to the students, rather than to the schools.
at Chico) examines the activities of the Mexican Ministry of Public Education in the state in the 1920s and 1930s in order to analyze state- and nation-building efforts.
Mexico: Mexico City Government Calls for Education Transfer, Including Funds Requests measures by the Ministry of Public Education (SEP); demands transfer of 29 billion pesos.
The Latin American Institute of Educational Communication works with the Mexican Ministry of Public Education to implement the Distance Education Program.