The workshop is aimed to address the challenges after devolution of ministry of population welfare and create awareness among stakeholders on the role of provinces to address this gigantic task, said a representative of Rahnuma-FPAP.
What does MOPW stand for?
MOPW stands for Ministry of Population Welfare (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOPW
- Modeling and Optimization: Theory and Applications (Mathematics of Information Technology and Complex Systems conference, Canada)
- Multi-Object Phase Tracking Ranging System
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas, Transporte y Medio Ambiente
- Metro Orleans Physics Teacher Organization
- Master of Optometry (UK)
- Ministry of Post, Telephone and Telegraph (Saudi Arabia)
- Ministry of Public Works, Transport and Telecommunication
- Ministerio de Obras Publicas y Urbanismo (Spanish: Ministry of Public Works and Urbana)
- Mobile Offshore Production Unit
- Molecular-Oriented Polyvinyl Chloride
- Ministry of Public Works (various locations)
- Modified Orthogonalized Plane Wave
- Ministry of Public Works and Transport (Lebanon)
- Ministry of Public Works, Transport and Telecommunications
- Ministry of Public Works and Urban Development
- Mobility Planning and Execution System
- Multiple Original Copy
- Married Officer's Quarters
- Metaphysics of Quality (Robert Pirsig)
- Minimum Order Quantity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The functions of the Ministry of Population Welfare such as, Planning, Coordination of National Policy on Population, Population Projections, Research and Coordination, etc.
To endorse the efforts of Ministry of Population Welfare, he asked the concerned ministries, including Finance and Planning for ensuring availability of resources for addressing the issue of population to derive maximum benefits for the masses," he said.
He urged the Ministry of Population Welfare to utilize all available resources to streamline energy of youth who constitute the major chunk of the population.
The committee has held awareness raising seminars at Ministry of Health, Ministry of Population Welfare, Ministry of Education, Planning division and other departments for adopting the code of conduct.
Addressing a press conference here on Tuesday, the minister said according to the recommendations of the Implementation Committee of 18th Amendment and to fulfil the commitment of the Government the Ministry of Population Welfare has devolved to the provinces.
He urged the Ministry of Population Welfare to utilize all the available resources to streamline energies of youth who constitute the major chunk of the population.
Sources said that the chief ministers of four provinces would participate in the meeting while the ministries to be shifted in the province are Ministry of Zakat-o-Usher, Ministry of Youth Affairs, Ministry of Special Initiatives, Ministry of Population Welfare and Ministry of Local Bodies.