The Ministry of Land, Water and Environment indicated that potable water supply facilities have been put in place in 26 villages in the year 2012 in collaboration with stakeholders and popular participation, while implementation of 16 others is underway.
What does MOLWE stand for?
MOLWE stands for Ministry of Land, Water and Environment (Eritrea)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare (Thailand)
- Molecular Systems (Merck laboratory)
- Manually Operated Lift Trailer
- Ministry of Labour and Transport (Nepal)
- Ministry of Labor and Transport Management (Nepal)
- Model Output Location Time Series (National Centers for Environmental Prediction)
- Multimode Optical Loss Test Set (FOC)
- Midwestern Ontario Linux Users Group
- Moloney Leukemia Virus
- Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ministry of Land, Water and Environment opened cadastre office in Keren city with a view to introducing land-plot-based effective information system.
The head of Ministry of Land, Water and Environment s branch office, Mr.