A total of 857 wildcat strikes were recorded in the first 11 months of 2011, double the figure for all of 2010, according to statistics from the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.
What does MOLISA stand for?
MOLISA stands for Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (Vietnam)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MOLISA in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Online Institute
- Mobile Location Indicator
- Museum of Lost Interactions (UK)
- Motor Vehicle Operator License Identification Act
- Molecules and Light in Individual Metal Nanostructures (Nanoscience European Research Area project)
- Moscow Link (see DCL)
- Moscow/Washington Emergency Communications Link
- Movimiento Liberal Republicano Nacionalista (Spanish: Liberal Republican Nationalist Movement)
- Minority On-Line Information Service
- Modular Open Laboratory Information System (Sysmex Corp.)
- Movimondo - Movimento Liberazione e Sviluppo
- Ministry of Land Infrastructure and Transport (Japan)
- Ministry of Law Justice and Parliamentary Affairs (Nepal)
- Marina Operators Legal Liability (insurance)
- Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment
- Museum Open Learning Initiatives (UK)
- Mobile Learning Lab for Information Education
- Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States
- Man of Leisure Music (Pink Floyd bootlegs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials are drafting a decree on penalties for violators of labour safety laws, Dao Van Ho, deputy head of the legal department in the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, was quoted by Vietnam News as saying.
The raise of (the) minimum salary is aimed at helping workers to overcome difficulties caused by high inflation and (the) impact of the world economic crisis," said Nguyen Thanh Quang from the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.