Zafar Qadir presently OSD has been posted as Secretary Ministry of Information Technology.
What does MOIT stand for?
MOIT stands for Ministry of Information Technology (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOIT
We have 1 other meaning of MOIT in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Occupational Information System
- Ministry of Intelligence and Security (Iran)
- Ministry of Internal Security (Malaysia)
- Mission Operations Integration Specialist (NASA)
- Mission Operations Interface Specification
- Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District (Big Rapids, MI)
- Molecular Integration and Sampling Software (biochemistry)
- Management of Organic Inputs in Soils of the Tropics (est. 1994; Cornell University)
- Ministry of the Interior, Statistics Department (Taiwan, ROC)
- Ministry of Industry and Trade (various countries)
- Ministry of Inside Things (band)
- Multi-layered Organic Interconnect Technology
- Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labour
- Massachusetts Office of International Trade and Investment
- Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications (Pakistan)
- Mobile Oocyte Incubation Unit
- Motor-Operated Isolation Valve
- Membranous Obstruction of the Inferior Vena Cava
- Ministry of Irrigation and Water Development (Malawi)
- Mission Operations and Integration Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- The ban on video-sharing website YouTube is likely to be lifted in the first week of May following talks between the Google administration and the Ministry of Information Technology, sources told Indian news agency ANI on Tuesday.
22 ( ANI ): The ban on YouTube in Pakistan is likely to be lifted in the first week of May, as Google administration has approached the Ministry of Information Technology in a bid to permanently block the blasphemous content on the website, according to sources.
The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has received orders from the ministry of information technology to monitor these websites, which are being implemented," a spokesman for the authority told AFP.
A spokesman for the country's telecommunication authority said the order had been received from the ministry of information technology and was being implemented.
Authorities from Cuba's Ministry of Information Technology and Communications (MIC) explained that the national telecom system was seriously affected by these two hurricanes, but over 59,000 lines have already been restored.
Ministry of Information Technology director Hisham Al Sater said it was part of efforts to turn the ministry into a paperless environment.
The program, a continuation of the partnership between Oracle, the Egyptian Ministry of Education, and the Ministry of Information Technology and Communication, is designed to expand the presence of the Oracle Academy throughout Egypt.