Members of the public will for the first time have the opportunity this week to interact directly in one location with staff of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and other Diplomatic Missions based in Suva.
What does MoFAIC stand for?
MoFAIC stands for Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (Cambodia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ministry of Food and Agriculture
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (Japan)
- Misamis Oriental Farmers' Association (Philippines)
- Motorfahrrad (bicycle with small motor)
- Mountaineering Oriented First Aid Course
- Multi-Option Fuze for Artillery
- Mobile Floating Assault Bridge - Ferry
- Museum of Fine Arts Butte (Butte, MT)
- Museum of Florida Art and Culture
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Fisheries, Agriculture, and Marine Resources (United Nations)
- Minnesota Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (St. Paul)
- Mechanization Of Freight And Shipping Terminal
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (South Korea)
- Multiphase Flow and Multicomponent Transport Model (US EPA)
- Market Overton Free Church (Rutland, England, UK)
- Midwest Organic Farmers Cooperative
- Mini of Fairfield County (car dealership; Stamford, CT)
- Ministry of Fisheries and Cooperatives (International Fund for Agricultural Development; Mauritius)
- Ministry of Commerce (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ministers also signed a memorandum of understanding on cooperation between the Diplomacy Academy of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and the Diplomacy Institute of the South Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
Rahamat --Allah's visit was brought about by an invitation by South Sudan Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation to their counterparts in Khartoum and is considered a step towards boosting efforts to resolving conflicts between the two sides.