We hope to conclude this by the end of 2014 for presenting to the Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources and our boards for consideration.
What does MFMR stand for?
MFMR stands for Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources (Namibia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MFMR
We have 1 other meaning of MFMR in our Acronym Attic
- Memory Foam Mouse Mat
- Minnesota Free-Mo Modelers (model railroad club)
- Motor Forum Mega Meeting (motorcycle riders)
- Metal Forming Machinery Makers' Association (United Kingdom)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Network
- Marco Fiscal de Mediano Plazo (Spanish)
- Multilateral Fund for the Montreal Protocol (environmental program)
- My Florida Market Place (online exchange)
- Motor Fuel Marketing Practices Act
- Maritime Federation of Model Railroaders (Belmont, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Missouri Foundation for Medical Research (Columbia, MO)
- Montana Family Medicine Residency (est. 1995)
- Multifrequency Microwave Radiometer (US NASA)
- Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources Development (Kiribati)
- Muscle Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Conference on Multifunctional Materials and Structures (engineering)
- Marble Falls Middle School (Marble Falls, TX)
- Marco Forster Middle School (California)
- Missile Fuel Movement System
- Monaro Folk Music Society (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We do this as a result of a news report on 3 June 2014 quoting the spokesperson for the Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources, Mr.
Not to worry, said the Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources late this week after receiving many reports of dead and dying seals on the beaches.
The Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources recently announced a 180,000 metric tonne TAC for hake, up from 140,000 metric tonnes.
The Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources has appointed new members for the Marine Resources Advisory Council.
Investigations by the Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources and the Namibian Maritime Fisheries Institute (NAMFI) have shown that graduates from the institute are roaming the streets in search of employment, despite having the necessary qualifications and skills to run and manage vessels.