The Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources with its staff members has demonstrated their capabilities in managing the resources cautiously for current and future generations.
What does MFMR stand for?
MFMR stands for Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources (Namibia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MFMR
We have 1 other meaning of MFMR in our Acronym Attic
- Memory Foam Mouse Mat
- Minnesota Free-Mo Modelers (model railroad club)
- Motor Forum Mega Meeting (motorcycle riders)
- Metal Forming Machinery Makers' Association (United Kingdom)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Network
- Marco Fiscal de Mediano Plazo (Spanish)
- Multilateral Fund for the Montreal Protocol (environmental program)
- My Florida Market Place (online exchange)
- Motor Fuel Marketing Practices Act
- Maritime Federation of Model Railroaders (Belmont, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Missouri Foundation for Medical Research (Columbia, MO)
- Montana Family Medicine Residency (est. 1995)
- Multifrequency Microwave Radiometer (US NASA)
- Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources Development (Kiribati)
- Muscle Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Conference on Multifunctional Materials and Structures (engineering)
- Marble Falls Middle School (Marble Falls, TX)
- Marco Forster Middle School (California)
- Missile Fuel Movement System
- Monaro Folk Music Society (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources says the annual seal harvest is justified as the seals prey on fisheries, which in turn, affects the profit of the country's fisheries sector.
The Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources recently announced a 180,000 metric tonne TAC for hake, up from 140,000 metric tonnes.