These containers, containing insecticide, entered Egypt from France 14 years ago, and were initially stored at Port Said's Free Zone (AFP Photo) By: Lamia Nabil The Red Sea Ports Authority (RSPA) issued a statement Monday announcing that Vice-Admiral Mohamed Abdel Qader Gabllah, head of the RSPA received a delegation from the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Environmental Affairs to check eight containers currently stored at the Al-Adabya port in Suez and allegedly containing carcinogenic material, upon instructions from the Egyptian Cabinet These containers, containing insecticide, entered Egypt from France 14 years ago, and were initially stored at Port Said's Free Zone The shipment was then diverted to the Al-Adabeya port in Suez.
What does MEnA stand for?
MEnA stands for Ministry of Environmental Affairs (Palestine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MEnA
We have 7 other meanings of MEnA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type I
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia and Zollinger/Ellison syndrome
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1 (disorder)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 2
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia, Type 2a (genetic disorder)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia, Type IIB
- Mammalian Enabled
- Medium-Energy Neutral Atom
- Middle East & North Africa
- Middle East News Agency (Arabic Wikalat Al-Anbaa' Al-Sharq Al-'awsat)
- Mission Element Need Analysis
- Mitsubishi Engine North America, Inc. (Addison, IL)
- Murata Electronics North America (Smyrna, GA)
- Middle East and North Africa Business Information Center (US government-supported website)
- Middle East-North Africa Financial Action Task Force
- Middle East and North Africa Intermediation Organization
- Middle East North Africa Financial Network
- Medium-Energy Neutral Atom Imager
- Middle East and North Africa Research Group (University of Ghent, Belgium)
- Middle East and North Africa Regional Office (UNICEF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month, the ministry of environmental affairs said it was investigating dehorning rhinos and stopping legal trophy hunts to fight poaching, which has seen the army being deployed to the Kruger National Park.
We are very pleased to have the encouragement and support of the Ministry of Environmental Affairs and the Bahrain International Investment Park as we continue our sustainability efforts and environmental awareness efforts in the Kingdom", added Trevis.