UNHCR will hold a joint seminar along with Kyrgyz Ministry of Emergency Situations in April, where the plan will be made up.
What does MOES stand for?
MOES stands for Ministry of Emergency Situations (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOES
We have 5 other meanings of MOES in our Acronym Attic
- Making Our Economy Right (est. 1991; India)
- Making Our Environment Right (Boston MA)
- Ministry of Economy and Reforms (Moldova)
- Ministry of Education and Research (various nations)
- Ministry of Energy and Regional Development (aka Ministry of Energy; Kenya)
- Maritime Ocean Engineering Research Institute
- Measures of Effectiveness and Suitability
- Medial Olivocochlear Efferent System
- Ministry of Education and Science (various countries)
- Ministry of Education and Sports (Uganda)
- Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center
- Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture (Zimbabwe)
- Monmouth-Ocean Educational Services Commission (Tinton Falls, NJ)
- Modified Owner Exclusive Shared Invalid
- Ministry of Education and Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Science and Sports (Ghana)
- Ministry of Education Sea Sports Centre (Singapore)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Managing Obstetric Emergencies and Trauma (various locations)
- Ministry of Economy and Trade (various countries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baku -- Azerbaijani Minister of Emergency Situations, Colonel-General Kamaladdin Heydarov has received a delegation headed by Deputy Foreign Minister of Afghanistan Jawed Ludin, the official website of the Ministry of Emergency Situations (MES) reported.
An airplane of Russia's Ministry of Emergency Situations flew from Moscow to Bulgarian Black Sea resort city Burgas Sunday to evacuate a severely ill Russian tourist.
Seven summer camps for children and three hospitals were evacuated in the Voronezh region, 600 kilometres (370 miles) south of Moscow, the ministry of emergency situations said.
The launch customer is the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations, which has ordered seven aircraft.
Ministry of Emergency Situations of Kyrgyzstan has planned test start of electric sirens at 11.
During the official visit of President Almazbek Atambaev to Tokyo several bilateral documents are due to be signed, including the following: - memorandum of cooperation between the Ministry of Economy of Kyrgyzstan and the Ministry of Economy, Commerce and Industry of Japan; - memorandum of cooperation in the sphere of education between the Ministry of Education and Science of Kyrgyzstan and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technologies of Japan; - memorandum of cooperation in prevention of natural disasters between the Ministry of Emergency Situations and the Fire and Disaster Management Agency of Japan.
Financing will be allocated due to the UN program of support of Kyrgyz Ministry of Emergency Situations, planed as a part of country program for 2012-2016.