During the official visit of President Almazbek Atambaev to Tokyo several bilateral documents are due to be signed, including the following: - memorandum of cooperation between the Ministry of Economy of Kyrgyzstan and the Ministry of Economy, Commerce and Industry of Japan; - memorandum of cooperation in the sphere of education between the Ministry of Education and Science of Kyrgyzstan and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technologies of Japan; - memorandum of cooperation in prevention of natural disasters between the Ministry of Emergency Situations and the Fire and Disaster Management Agency of Japan.
What does MOES stand for?
MOES stands for Ministry of Education and Science (various countries)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOES
We have 5 other meanings of MOES in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning (Macedonia)
- Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development (Latvia)
- Making Our Economy Right (est. 1991; India)
- Making Our Environment Right (Boston MA)
- Ministry of Economy and Reforms (Moldova)
- Ministry of Education and Research (various nations)
- Ministry of Energy and Regional Development (aka Ministry of Energy; Kenya)
- Maritime Ocean Engineering Research Institute
- Measures of Effectiveness and Suitability
- Medial Olivocochlear Efferent System
- Ministry of Education and Sports (Uganda)
- Ministry of Emergency Situations (various locations)
- Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center
- Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture (Zimbabwe)
- Monmouth-Ocean Educational Services Commission (Tinton Falls, NJ)
- Modified Owner Exclusive Shared Invalid
- Ministry of Education and Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Science and Sports (Ghana)
- Ministry of Education Sea Sports Centre (Singapore)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second MoU, which was signed between Dr Rawiyah bint Saud Al Busaidiyah, higher education minister; and Dr Marat Tazhin, foreign minister of Kazakhstan, dealt with cooperation in the field of sciences and education between the Omani Higher Education Ministry and the Kazakh Ministry of Education and Sciences.
The parliamentary committee for education, science, culture and sport on Tuesday ordered the Ministry of Education and Science to sum up the process of introduction of per capita financing in education institutions.
The Kyrgyz Ministry of Education and Science will hand over tulip bulbs to educational institutions of the country a" preschool education institutions, boarding schools.
Prime Minister Igor Chudinov signed the executive order of the Kyrgyz Government to commission the Kyrgyz Ministry of Education and Science to design the given state program, reported prime minister's press office.