UC RUSAL, the world s largest aluminium producer, announces the signing of a co-operation agreement with the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation on realization of RUSAL s joint projects with Chinese partners.
What does MOED stand for?
MOED stands for Ministry of Economic Development (Zimbabwe)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOED
We have 1 other meaning of MOED in our Acronym Attic
- Metropolitan Omaha Educational Consortium
- Midwest OSHA Education Centers
- Ministry of Economy and Commerce
- Ministry of Education and Culture
- Ministry of Education Cyprus
- Molecular Optoelectronics Corp.
- Motutapu Outdoor Education Centre (New Zealand)
- Mitsui Oil Exploration Company Limited
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Science (Mongolia)
- Mikvah of East Denver (Colorado)
- Ministry of Education
- Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission (Orlando, Florida)
- Ministry of Economic Development and Cooperation
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade
- Minimal Observable Energy Expenditure (nutrition study)
- Ministry of Energy and Electricity (Egypt)
- Ministry of Energy and Environment (Ontario, Canada)
- Ministry of Environment and Energy (Government of Ontario)
- Mid-Ocean Escort Force
- Ministry of Economy and Finance (various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The minister has assembled a commission, with members from the Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Finance and CIFA to pursue the removal of Curacao from the blacklist.
Economics Ministry of Economic Development Estimates 1H12 GDP Growth at 4.
The two boats were confiscated by the ministry of economic development amid concerns that allowing the sale would breach international sanctions against Pyongyang, the newspaper said.
The monthly gathering at the Passport to Business Success networking breakfast organized by the provincial Ministry of Economic Development and Trade (MEDT), regularly attracts about 400 to 600 business immigrants looking to set up shop in Ontario.
a world-leader in securing digital identities and information, today announced that the Ministry of Economic Development (MED) of New Zealand has decided to deploy Entrust IdentityGuard to all users across the department to secure remote access to sensitive applications via Citrix Metaframe.
MOSCOW -- The Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec is engaged with the Russian Ministry of Economic Development and Trade in a project reforming the pension program in Russia.
Finally, I would like to acknowledge the support and encouragement I received from Ostry, Sara Morton and Sharon Wilson at the OFDC, Helen Lovekin of the Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Tourism and the filmmakers themselves--who willingly agreed to come together for our historic cover photo--for the realization of a very personal issue of Take One, an attempt to define Ontario cinema--past, present and future.