It is funded by the Ministry of Children and Youth Services.
What does MCYS stand for?
MCYS stands for Ministry of Children and Youth Services (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCYS
- Malankara Catholic Youth Movement
- Military Community Youth Ministries
- Movimiento Cristiano Y Misionero (Spanish: Christian & Missionary Movement)
- Maryland Classic Youth Orchestras
- Montgomery County Youth Orchestra (Maryland)
- Music City Youth Orchestra (Nashville, TN)
- Madonna Collectors Yellow Pages
- Mendocino County Youth Project (California)
- Monterey County Young Professionals Group (California)
- Montgomery County Young Republicans
- Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports (Singapore)
- Monroe County Youth Soccer, Inc. (Bloomington, IN)
- Montgomery County Youth Services (Conroe, TX)
- McHenry County Youth Sports Association (Illinois)
- Morris County Youth Soccer Association (New Jersey)
- Maricopa Council on Youth Sports and Physical Activity (Phoenix, AZ)
- Ministerio de Ciencia Y Tecnologia (Spanish: Ministry of Science and Technology)
- Motor City Youth Theatre (Livonia, MI)
- Management Consulting Zurich (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Marine Conservation Zone (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ministry of Children and Youth Services 416-325-5156 Rygiel Support for Community Living, Hamilton: For Complex Needs children and Youth-Accommodations options.
Responding to an inquiry from Community Action, Anne Machowski of the Ministry of Children and Youth Services denied they suggested that CAS not pay foster parents and rotate layoffs Of CAS staff.