Officials at the Ministry and the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers have agreed that the Gas Authority of India Ltd.
What does MoCF stand for?
MoCF stands for Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers (New Delhi, India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MoCF
We have 3 other meanings of MoCF in our Acronym Attic
- Military Operations in Cold Environments
- Movimiento Por La Certidumbre (Spanish: Movement for Certainty)
- Molecular Orbital Constrained Electron Diffraction Method
- Mother and Child Education Foundation
- Movement of the Believers of Peace and Equality (Togo)
- Monmouth County Emergency Response Team (New Jersey)
- Motorcycle Certification Data
- Ministry of Culture, Environment and Tourism (Malaysia)
- Molecule-Optimized Contracted Even-Tempered Gaussian Atomic Orbital
- Maintenance Operations Control File
- Mutuelle de l'Orphelinat des Chemins de Fer Français (French)
- Museum of Craft and Folk Art
- Ministry of Culture and Heritage (New Zealand)
- Meridional Overturning Circulation and Heatflux Array
- Museum of Contemporary Hispanic Art (1985-1991; New York, NY)
- Museum of Culinary History and Alimentation (UK)
- Make Our Customers Happy and Have a Good Time Doing It (business slogan)
- Mouvement Chrétien pour une Nouvelle Haiti (French: New Christian Movement for a New Haiti)
- Ministry of Chittagong Hill Tracts Affairs (Bangladesh)
- Managed Object Class Instance
Samples in periodicals archive:
a subsidiary of ICI Plc UK, according to a press release from the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India.
The ministry of chemicals and fertilizers, in 2009, had agreed that GAIL, RCF and CIL would form a association by signing an agreement for setting up a surface coal gasification plant for chemicals and fertilizers at Talcher.
iv) The assignment of additional charge of the post of Secretary, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, to Shri Shaktikanta Das, IAS(IN:80), Secretary, Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers during the period of absence of leave to Shri Indrajit Pal, IAS(AP:77), from 31.
Shri Indrajit Pal, IAS (AP:77), Secretary, Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers assigned additional charge of the post of Secretary, Department of Fertilizers with immediate effect for a period of three months or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Shri Sudhir Mittal, IAS (PB:78) Secretary, Department of Fertilizers Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers will hold additional charge of the post of Secretary Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers for a period from 12.