The KRG Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources is now working on a five-year master plan to encourage agricultural investment in the Region, though people are still waiting for results.
What does MAWR stand for?
MAWR stands for Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources (Republic of Uzbekistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Maximum Allowable Working Pressure
- Maximum Average Working Pressure
- Medical Algorithm Web Pages (medical computing)
- Minnesota Association of Women Police (est. 1955)
- Missed Approach Waypoint (aviation)
- Most Annoying Web Page
- Multi-Annual Work Programme (European Environment Agency)
- Make Afton Water Prosper Schemes (Scotland)
- Mechanically Attached Wear Plate Systems (Caterpillar)
- Multi-Agency Wetland Planning Team (Arkansas)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Water and Rural Development (Namibia)
- Marine Air Warning Squadron (US Marine Corps)
- Maritime Advanced Warfighting School (US Navy)
- Mid-Atlantic Weather Station
- Military Automatic Weather Sensor (US Army)
- Minimum Additive Waste Stabilization System
- Missile Approach Warning System
- Missile Attack Warning System
- Modular Assault Weapon System (Splinter Cell video game)
- Modular Automated Weather System
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served as Policy Adviser to the Undersecretary for Planning at the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources, where he led the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) negotiations on sugar, and worked on the design of land tenure and agricultural subsidy reform.
Regarding Kurdistan Region, Rasul said the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources has prepared a five-year plan to build around 30 dams in Kurdistan Region in three years.