Abdal-Halim Ismail Al-Muta'afi has welcomed the visit of the delegation of the Indonesian Ministry of Agriculture led by its minister and the officials accompanying him to Sudan, announcing readiness of his ministry to cooperate with them in the field of agriculture.
What does MofAg stand for?
MofAg stands for Ministry of Agriculture
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Minister of Food and Agriculture
- Ministry of Food and Agriculture
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (Japan)
- Misamis Oriental Farmers' Association (Philippines)
- Motorfahrrad (bicycle with small motor)
- Mountaineering Oriented First Aid Course
- Multi-Option Fuze for Artillery
- Mobile Floating Assault Bridge - Ferry
- Museum of Fine Arts Butte (Butte, MT)
- Museum of Florida Art and Culture
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (Cambodia)
- Ministry of Fisheries, Agriculture, and Marine Resources (United Nations)
- Minnesota Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (St. Paul)
- Mechanization Of Freight And Shipping Terminal
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (South Korea)
- Multiphase Flow and Multicomponent Transport Model (US EPA)
- Market Overton Free Church (Rutland, England, UK)
- Midwest Organic Farmers Cooperative
- Mini of Fairfield County (car dealership; Stamford, CT)
- Ministry of Fisheries and Cooperatives (International Fund for Agricultural Development; Mauritius)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat, Apr 21 (ONA)--- The Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries today signed four agreements with a number of companies to support and fund projects of the rural woman.
International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) will allocate $20 million to Kyrgyz Ministry of Agriculture and Melioration; $10 million of them are granted means to develop livestock breeding and market.
68/ 2012) determining prerogatives of the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries and approving its organisational structure.
The Minister further stated that the training was an attempt by the Ministry of Agriculture to develop the agricultural sector and to strengthen cooperative work at all levels.
The Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock in Costa Rica aims to create a zone designed as a service center for agricultural production, reports Elfinancierocr.
Of the foursome, one rushed to the Museum of Islamic Art (MIA) compound and another to the Ministry of Agriculture complex on the opposite side of the road, according to the Arrayah newspaper.
Beijing, June 7(BNA) - China's Ministry of Agriculture has announced the detection of an outbreak of the highly epidemic H5N1 bird flu virus in poultry at Gansu province ,Northwestern China.