As part of the program, the Government is proposing to undertake a project in the Lands and Surveys Division of the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Marine Resources aimed at restoring and protecting survey plans, maps, diagrams and other documents in the vault of the Lands and Surveys Division of the Ministry.
What does MALMR stand for?
MALMR stands for Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Marine Resources (Trinidad and Tobago)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MALMR in our Acronym Attic
- Memorial Ashford Little League (Houston, TX)
- Minnesota Association of Law Libraries
- Mobile-Assisted Language Learning
- Montville American Little League (Montville, CT)
- Multi Agent-Logic Language for Encoding Teamwork
- Multicast-Address Allocation
- Multi-Agent Logics, Languages, and Organisations - Federated Workshops
- Multiple Angle Laser Light Scattering
- Master Air Load Master
- Masters of Applied Leadership and Management (degree)
- Missouri Agricultural Land Management Resource Institute
- Mobile Airfield Light Monitoring System (trademark of Tailor Made Systems Ltd.)
- Mainland Affairs Liaison Office (Hong Kong)
- Military Academy Liaison Officer
- Malicious Operations (cybersecurity)
- Mapping for Low Power
- Mortar or Artillery Locating Radar
- Macho Alpha Lomo Plateado (Spanish: Alpha Male Silverback; social archetype)
- Master Alarm Light Panel
- Maximum Availability Location Problem (multi-objective model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The trade mission included visits to hog and poultry processing facilities, the Carib Brewery, the Solid Waste Management Company Limited, Caroni (1975) Limited Distillery, the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Marine Resources and others.
Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Marine Resources.